Off Topic Lounge Error

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
When I select this forum I get an error message saying:

"We are sorry, but the forum you're looking for isn't here. It's possible that the link is broken because of the integration of the old Phone different site and the iPhone Blog. We recommend you give the forum search a shot!"

I'm assuming (I know I shouldn't do that) that it's because of the new reorganization.

I can only get into the forum by clicking on the previous person's post.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When I select this forum I get an error message saying:

"We are sorry, but the forum you're looking for isn't here. It's possible that the link is broken because of the integration of the old Phone different site and the iPhone Blog. We recommend you give the forum search a shot!"

I'm assuming (I know I shouldn't do that) that it's because of the new reorganization.

I can only get into the forum by clicking on the previous person's post.

I?ve seen that intermittently over the past day or so... seems to be pretty much SOP whenever they start moving furniture around here.

MY RANT said:
I don?t know why "they" have to keep screwing with the layout/functionality around here, but apparently somebody is needing some job security...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Yup. Give it all a little time to finish propagating. I keep getting "you don't have permission to access this page." <sigh> I have permission to do everything!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Still seeing this on a daily basis... one would think that these things would be tested before being rolled out ... one would be wrong.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-21 at 8.13.38 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 2012-12-21 at 8.13.38 AM.PNG
    101 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner