NYC Apple store security guard stabbed by customer over mask dispute

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
1. I’ve already had Covid so I have natural immunity.
2. I’m fully vaccinated.
3. Cloth mask don’t work. It’s science.
3. Until actual laws are passed requiring that I wear a mask it is my choice.

I agree with all of the above but it doesn’t make sense if you want to enter a private business. Just as you and I have our privacy rights, I can’t force my beliefs on a private business.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I agree with all of the above but it doesn’t make sense if you want to enter a private business. Just as you and I have our privacy rights, I can’t force my beliefs on a private business.

Agree. I make the choice to either not do business with a company or comply with their mask policy. I usually chose to not do business with them but sometimes you don’t have a choice.

In 2020 when the state government had a mask mandate I ignored it. I was more willing to accommodate a business than an overreaching government though.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
We have to remember that these limits are only temporary. As infections and deaths decrease, so do the mandates.
I don’t think the government is overreaching when it’s trying to protect the public. Again, it’s temporary and not a difficult thing to do.
Working in a hospital I have been wearing one now for almost 2 years. Yup, it’s a PITA but I’ve pretty much gotten used to it. Looking forward to the day we don’t have to, I can’t lie about that!

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
We have to remember that these limits are only temporary. As infections and deaths decrease, so do the mandates.
I don’t think the government is overreaching when it’s trying to protect the public. Again, it’s temporary and not a difficult thing to do.
Working in a hospital I have been wearing one now for almost 2 years. Yup, it’s a PITA but I’ve pretty much gotten used to it. Looking forward to the day we don’t have to, I can’t lie about that!

It doesn’t seem temporary. Remember 2 weeks to flatten the curve in March 2020?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
It doesn’t seem temporary. Remember 2 weeks to flatten the curve in March 2020?

It is temporary. Things have changed multiple times, based on severity, since then. If people would have common sense, like you, we would find ourselves in a much better place by now.
It’s a worldwide pandemic which has killed millions of people. It’s no doubt hard to be patient but I have confidence we’ll get there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro