Numerous Notifications in Notification Center

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know why if I have a lot of Notifications in Notification Center and chek just one out of 10 that one wont dissappear?

Ex: Ten notifications from Words with Friends/Hanging with Friends and I just want to play one game at that time so I click the one I am going to play, play my turn and exit. However that person's notification is still there and will not go away until I play all the games or physically hit the clear button.

Does anyone know why this is or a way around it?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm having that problem on iOS6. I hit one notification from the notification center (e.g an email) I go read it an all, but it is still in the NC, it's kind of annoying sometimes. Any words on it would be much appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm having that problem on iOS6. I hit one notification from the notification center (e.g an email) I go read it an all, but it is still in the NC, it's kind of annoying sometimes. Any words on it would be much appreciated.

After seeing the notification, can you not tap on the X to the right of the notification and then tap "CLEAR"?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I have to do now, but I'm pretty sure that the way it works is that if you see one notif, that is the one that goes away and not by "bulk" at hiting th clear button :(

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner