Nreby Basic Questions

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I asked one of these questions in the ask question thread but didn't see an answer so hopefully no one will mind if I ask a couple of questions here.

The switch on the side puts it on vibrate correct? Is there a way to increase the vibration?
When I put my phone in do not disturb mode on my Android device, the Exception list like ios favorites would allow both text and calls. Is there a way in IOS to allow text messages to also come through?
Lastly, is there any profile apps that will automatically put my phone on a particular sound profile depending on where I am located. I used to have one that when I got to work, it put it on vibrate. As soon as I left it would put it on loud. When I got home, it would turn on wifi.
Thank you in advance. It these little things that is making my learning curve a fun one!

PS. Is there a way to edit the title? Should say Newby.....Its been a long day already!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Check out this link. It may help you create a vibration tone that is more suitable for you.

As for editing the title, I think only a Moderator can do that. I had a type on a thread I started several days ago, and noticed that someone had fixed it!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The switch on the side does not put it on vibrate. It just cuts the Ringtone sound off. Go to settings > Sounds to set vibration.

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any answers for this two?

When I put my phone in do not disturb mode on my Android device, the Exception list like ios favorites would allow both text and calls. Is there a way in IOS to allow text messages to also come through?
Lastly, is there any profile apps that will automatically put my phone on a particular sound profile depending on where I am located. I used to have one that when I got to work, it put it on vibrate. As soon as I left it would put it on loud. When I got home, it would turn on wifi.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any answers for this two?

On DND, Texts messages are generally an alert tone. The texts actually come in, you just don't get the alert tone. I haven't tested this, but you might try using a Ringtone, rather than alert tone. See if that makes any difference with favorites. Most middle of the night emergencies come via phone call.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Remona94B9