Now that I have the 6+ I do not need my iPad Mini2 anymore! Want to sell! Need input on best route!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am posting here because there is very little activity on the iPad Mini forum. Just hoping that some of you can hop in here and help out.

Quick question. Now that I have this phone which is perfect sized I'm finding that I'm not needing my iPad mini 2. I've had it for 3 months and barely use it. I'd like to try and sell it, however, it's on a 2 year contract with verizon.

I just called Verizon and the EFT is $175.00. Here are my reasons for wanting to cancel:

- I probably will not be using it because of the new iPhone 6+ that I have
- It's $10.00 extra per month for the line

I paid $264.57. My contract end date is 3/17/15 so with the $10.00 monthly line fee I'm paying almost $200.00 more. If I were to cancel the contract it's $175.00.

It now retails at $429.00 on Apple's site and $329.00 on Verizon. It's the iPad Mini2 with Wi-Fi and Cellular data. Pretty much untouched.

Is it worth me cancelling for $175.00 and selling outright?
If so, what do you recommend I price the sale at?

If you think I should sell and have someone take over the line how much should I sell for?

I'm just curious to know what the best route is in order to save and make money.

Or is my best bet keeping it and paying the $10.00 per month?

Any input is so appreciated as I'm horrible with numbers! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup