Notifications Issues!!!

riibe

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Im stumped. Alot of my main apps that i use the notifications are not working. Words with friends, Facebook, Madden Social 13, and alot of others that are intermittent. I have reset the phone and restored from backup. I have DFU restored the phone and downloaded everything as new and as a new iphone. still not working.

I see others are having issues here and there, but it this something fixable? The funny thing is that i actually had all those working on my other iphone 5 and now nothing.

Suggestions?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only app that fails to alert me on a consistent basis is the AP Mobile app. When breaking news happen, I expect to be notified accordingly and at times, I am, but far too often I initiate the app only to find breaking news that I was not alerted to. That frustrates the heck out of me.

AJ1887

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue with the paid version of words with friends..I reinstalled the free version and when I used that I was able to get notifications but when I use the paid version I do not receive any notifications

riibe

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
So I've been messing with this all for a few days now and decided to make a new facebook user. If I'm logged in with the new user and go into these apps the notifications work. for whatver reason, when im logged in with my main facebook account, its not setup the same way in the notifications tab in the mobile app.

See attached photos....my main facebook doesnt look like the other one....i cant get anyone at facebook to help me with this either. Anyone have a fix?

I dont want to have to change all my stuff and use a new facebook for such a stupid issue.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Im stumped. Alot of my main apps that i use the notifications are not working. Words with friends, Facebook, Madden Social 13, and alot of others that are intermittent. I have reset the phone and restored from backup. I have DFU restored the phone and downloaded everything as new and as a new iphone. still not working.

I see others are having issues here and there, but it this something fixable? The funny thing is that i actually had all those working on my other iphone 5 and now nothing.

Suggestions?

I'm having the same problems. Especially with the official twitter app. Annoys me because I actually began to like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2