Notes issue iOS 8.4

anon(8410015)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
My notes on icloud.com are no longer displayed in the icloud tab in my notes on my iPhone.. I have tried everything from resetting the phone, turning icloud notes on and off, deleting my icloud account from my phone.. Also if I make a note on my phone it doesn't appear on icloud.com

Only Notes is effected, no other app is having these problems.. Anyone got any ideas?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
sometimes you need to turn off Notes syncing in settings on all your devices - reboot them - then turn on notes syncing again... if that doesn't work - try logging out of iCloud on all devices... reboot - then sign in to iCloud again.

jessica62578

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Do you have other accounts, such as Gmail, Exchange, etc configured on your device, or a third party app that syncs with Reminders? A lot of these have syncing of notes, so one of them could have somehow "commandeered" it, most likely via Reminders. There are a lot of third party apps and services that sync with Reminders (if you opt them to) and this could cause issues with "missing" reminders, and also missing notes.

anon(8410015)

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
sometimes you need to turn off Notes syncing in settings on all your devices - reboot them - then turn on notes syncing again... if that doesn't work - try logging out of iCloud on all devices... reboot - then sign in to iCloud again.

Tried all that with no success.

Do you have other accounts, such as Gmail, Exchange, etc configured on your device, or a third party app that syncs with Reminders? A lot of these have syncing of notes, so one of them could have somehow "commandeered" it, most likely via Reminders. There are a lot of third party apps and services that sync with Reminders (if you opt them to) and this could cause issues with "missing" reminders, and also missing notes.

I only have iCloud setup for Notes not gmail or anything like that, installed no new apps for months and my Notes have only just stopped working today. :(

jessica62578

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Tried all that with no success.

I only have iCloud setup for Notes not gmail or anything like that, installed no new apps for months and my Notes have only just stopped working today. :(

Well, I would suggest resetting network settings (Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73