Not seeing all events from subscribed calendar.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
So I am subscribed to my daughter’s HS band calendar on my iPhone and on my iPad(same account). On my iPhone I see every event including weekly practices other events and concerts.

On my iPad, I am subscribed to the exact same calendar(verified site is the same), but I am only seeing concerts and not the weekly practices and other non concert events.

Now before thinking it’s an iPhone vs iPad thing, other band parents also only seeing concerts and not the other events on their iPhones. I thought they were doing something wrong but my iPad is exhibiting the same issue.

I have tried removing and resubscribing to the calendar on my iPad but I still only get the major concert events and not the weekly events.

Any thought on why this is occurring and possible fixes?

Thanks.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
I suggest notifying the school, since it is only their calendar that has these problems. Maybe you and the other parents could send a joint email?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I suggest notifying the school, since it is only their calendar that has these problems. Maybe you and the other parents could send a joint email?

I can check but why is it that some of use do see all the events and some don’t?

I see all the events on my iPhone but not on my iPad. Others with iPhones, some can see all the events others only see concerts. Same goes for Android users.

It’s very random. I’ve been trying to compare things in my iPad can iPhone to see but have seen nothing different.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can check but why is it that some of use do see all the events and some don’t?

I see all the events on my iPhone but not on my iPad. Others with iPhones, some can see all the events others only see concerts. Same goes for Android users.

It’s very random. I’ve been trying to compare things in my iPad can iPhone to see but have seen nothing different.

You might try signing out of iCloud on the iPad, then sign back in.

JandN2639

Nov 23, 2017
Visit site
It could also be a glitch in the app. As an example of such issues, many of my connections and I have similar problems from time to time with Facebook.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I am subscribed to my daughter’s HS band calendar on my iPhone and on my iPad(same account). On my iPhone I see every event including weekly practices other events and concerts.

On my iPad, I am subscribed to the exact same calendar(verified site is the same), but I am only seeing concerts and not the weekly practices and other non concert events.

Now before thinking it’s an iPhone vs iPad thing, other band parents also only seeing concerts and not the other events on their iPhones. I thought they were doing something wrong but my iPad is exhibiting the same issue.

I have tried removing and resubscribing to the calendar on my iPad but I still only get the major concert events and not the weekly events.

Any thought on why this is occurring and possible fixes?

Thanks.

Are you and the others using the native Calendar app?

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Are you and the others using the native Calendar app?

I mainly use Fantastical on my iPhone and iPad and Fantastical and the Apple Calendar apps on the iPad both show the same thing. Same on the iPhone.

I’ll try logging out and back into my iCloud account when I get back to my iPad tonight.

**EDIT**
Logging out and back in did not change anything. Still only showing concerts on the iPad.

Last edited:

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
OK, figured it out. The calendar link on my iPhone had an extra "t" at then end of one of the parts of the address which wasn't easily noticed. Only saw it after copying the address from my iPhone into Notes and the copy posted from there to my iPad.

The link without the "t" is the on being listed as the current link to subscribe to. So think someone deleted the t at some point on the info page. Need to get them to fix that.