Not happy with Verizon

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I was told by Verizon my phone will arrive Friday
UPS says Monday but I am not going to be home. So now will be Tuesday

They need to get dates straight. I should had just gone directly to a corporate store

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Oye! I just received an email from UPS saying delivery is tomorrow. Not 20 minutes ago on the phone UPS said Monday

So we will see!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hope you get your device in a time that works for you. I've never had issues with Verizon shipping estimates. Come to think of it, I've never really had issues with Verizon over much of anything aside from one billing complication that they resolved over the course of a few months.

Either way, hope you enjoy your new phone when it arrives!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well you really can't blame Verizon for shipping issues / delays that are way beyond their control.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that they do.

They do as long as the shipper pays for Saturday Delivery. I often have to overnight documents to clients and unless I select Saturday Delivery (extra charge) and put an orange Saturday Delivery sticker on the package they won’t deliver it until Monday.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed often the first delivery date is updated to an earlier date. You never know. But you can't blame Verizon, if a hold up is the delivery service.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I was told by Verizon my phone will arrive Friday
UPS says Monday but I am not going to be home. So now will be Tuesday

They need to get dates straight. I should had just gone directly to a corporate store

Just a suggestion but if you live near a UPS Depot or a UPS store for that matter you can arrange to have the package held for you at the depot or delivered to a store for pickup. I always opt for being held at the depot so I know its there first thing.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Just a suggestion but if you live near a UPS Depot or a UPS store for that matter you can arrange to have the package held for you at the depot or delivered to a store for pickup. I always opt for being held at the depot so I know its there first thing.

I don’t. But it’s all good. Verizon was correct on the delivery date. UPS was incorrect. It came as originally promised

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh