No More Camera Zoom?

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I hadn't really noticed until tonight when I went to take a picture that I don't have the zoom feature on my camera. I know I could tap on the screen and the zoom bar would come on the bottom, but now when I tap all it does is focus on that spot. Did they take out the zoom feature? Yes, I'm using the default camera app. I'm running iOS 5.0.1

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I"m an idiot .. lol, I just played around with it more and now realized that the zooming feature on this iOS is the pinch to zoom .. weird.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Now of they would let you zoom while shooting video ! I was bummed while I didn't take my actual video camera to my daughters play I then realized you can not zoom on video

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Now of they would let you zoom while shooting video ! I was bummed while I didn't take my actual video camera to my daughters play I then realized you can not zoom on video

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

The lack of video zoom is still annoying to me!

Link

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I"m an idiot .. lol, I just played around with it more and now realized that the zooming feature on this iOS is the pinch to zoom .. weird.

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't been able to get the zoom to come up anymore either until after reading this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro