No major Apple Watch, iPad, AirPods, or Apple TV upgrades coming in 2023, says Gurman

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
No “major” upgrades? I would ask what “major” means but I already know that tech head media defines it as any physical change. Sure, Apple is extremely well known for deciding a physical design than sticking with it. But in the tech head world if you don’t change a physical square into a physical circle, there’s nothing major happening.
The other inference is Apple is putting everything into realityOS and its hardware. The various Apple product/OS silos have been cut to beef up rOS development, really? (Rolls eyes)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That’s okay. Spares me the overt FOMO every other year. At least I don’t have that to worry about this year.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
That’s okay. Spares me the overt FOMO every other year. At least I don’t have that to worry about this year.

Ha! Funny and a bit true Tartarus. But Apple is a deft for profit company that I'm sure understands some of us enthusiastic 'for the new stuff' customers. Despite the article they will release some of these items that "we think you'll really love" :) :)
This year I only see buying two of the new HomePods but I've said that before only to change my mind.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Apple should release a new Apple Watch with an M3 processor just to laugh at all the predictors who have such a bad track record.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods