Status
Not open for further replies.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Interesting?I don't doubt you, but I double click the home button to switch apps many times a day and it never crashes on me. Usually Tapatalk to Safari to Facebook to Trivia Crack and so on. With an occasional check of BeWeather or maps thrown in and trips to the pull down search screen to open other apps. And I've seen the  logo maybe twice (not including while upgrading the betas) since I loaded the beta in June.

I doesn't happen all the time of course. I test it right now and it works without a hitch. I'm not sure how to get around it to be honest. Like I said, I'll try to restore the phone and see if it still occurs after iOS 9 is installed. I'll take it to the  service desk if that doesn't work. I have read that I'm not the only one with this problem though, so I'm obviously not making it up.

And now my sound is going all wonky. I think my phone is possessed...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
[/INFO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77