Nintendo Switch Launch Titles!

toxiccowboy

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
Strong nostalgic memories of playing Galaga at the local roller skating rink. Booth machine, back in the day. Then came the 2-player game (coffee) table. Progress! Has anyone heard if Galaga is set to resurrect, on Nintendo SWITCH? That would make my year!

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
It's a good start I think. I'd like some old school silly games personally. Clayfighter or Abe's Odyssey!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I heard some rumours about "Dragon ball xenoverse 2" coming to the switch. I used to play all the Dragon Ball Z games on my PS2 back in the day. Was a lot of fun. So this is probably more of a sentimental and nostalgic game purchase haha :)

"Super Bomberman R" is another one i quite like other than Zelda. I used to play this on my Blackberry (a little different) but the same concept a couple years ago. It obviously wasn't exactly the same but was an awesome game and would love to see how they have updated it. :D

I have a good feeling about this Switch. Seems like a ton of Devs and Game companies are supporting them which is great to see. hopefully its a smash hit.