Night - A BiteSMS Theme

JCRocky5

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
understood. so we do not need winterboard with this, correct?

if so that would be great!

Next update you wont need to worry about other themes overwriting my themes.

This only applies to people that use WinterBoard & themes that theme the Chatkit.

There are other changes.

But at least people wont have to remove folders :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not even using this but wanted to jump in and say a huge THANK YOU for giving such great support for an issue that is honestly not really any fault of yours. Great to see that level of support in the jailbreak world--good luck with the theme and the wedding alike!

JCRocky5

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even using this but wanted to jump in and say a huge THANK YOU for giving such great support for an issue that is honestly not really any fault of yours. Great to see that level of support in the jailbreak world--good luck with the theme and the wedding alike!
Thank you, I'm not that kind of person that just leaves people in the lurch, if they paid for it I will help them the best I can.

I appreciate everyone that buys this theme as its going towards me & my partners wedding, as there not cheap & especially now, as the economy here in the UK is still in the Sh***** :-(

i have to admit, not really a fan of the square bubbles

I love the chat bubbles! One of the main reasons I bought it!
Yeah, I like the stock ones to, but that's why I put in a mods folder, if people make mods for my themes, I will include them in the skin if there good that is.

Last edited:

JCRocky5

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
is there an ETA on that? lol

Just released BubbleGum on Cydia, so dealing with that right now :)

Submitted Night 1.2 Update & BubbleGum 1.1 Update. (These updates will fix Winterboard issues, resulting in other themes taking over BiteSMS own theming system)
About Screen Change Log.

Here is the fixed Send progress bars, I forgot to include them, installation is manual until I submit an update.

10005323.jpg

Download New Progress Bars

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR