Next generation iPhone release date is in Oct. - will you upgrade?

Will you upgrade?

• Yes

Votes: 116 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I think people that are coming from 3Gs should upgrade but not people that have an iPhone 4,because it seems like its going to be minimum change with the ip5

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Kmidjr

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Upgrade to iPhone 5

I will definitely upgrade when it comes out. Surprisingly, this will be my first iPhone so I am pretty excited!

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Definitely. I switched to Verizon a couple months ago and bought a used Droid so I could get the new iPhone. The iPad sold me on iOS. I haves used android for my last three phones and am ready for a change.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, This will be my first IPhone and I am pretty pumped to get it on Sprint. Now come on already. This is my father's day / anniversary present in one.

AppDevelopersNow

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
app

In the current time we all are depended on the highly technological mobiles. iPhone is a truly latest and higher technological device and today, the mobile phone industry is booming because of this product of Apple Company. This device has fulfilled the demand of the smart phones in the market of entire world. In short it is the time of iPhone. With some mind-blowing features you can increase its personality. Hire an iphone developer at AppDevelopersNow.com for Having Reasonable and Efficient Application Development.

dcdoes

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Definetly! I am upgrading from a DroidX to the new iPhone. My kids have touches, the wife has an iPhone4, I picked up an iPad2 over the summer, and the family computer is a macbook....time to join the family.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, This will be my first IPhone and I am pretty pumped to get it on Sprint. Now come on already. This is my father's day / anniversary present in one.

I am in the same boat. Will be my first iPhone. I am also with Sprint.. It's about damn time they get this. I do have a 4th generation iTouch and a MacBook Pro so I am almost complete.:D

msophia

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I heard that Apple iPhone 5 will be released this year. Do you guys have an idea when will be the exact date the Apple iPhone 5 will be out for orders?

And also, what are the differences between iPhone 4 and iPhone 5? will it make any sense if I will buy the new iPhone 5 if I already owned an iPhone 4?

:confused::confused::confused:

mech1164

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I heard that Apple iPhone 5 will be released this year. Do you guys have an idea when will be the exact date the Apple iPhone 5 will be out for orders?

And also, what are the differences between iPhone 4 and iPhone 5? will it make any sense if I will buy the new iPhone 5 if I already owned an iPhone 4?

:confused::confused::confused:

We really don't know yet. On any of it. 3PM EST. on the 4th we may have the answers. If its not a major redesign then prob wait for a new phone in the spring. If it is then the flood gates will be open.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have an iphone 4 and am quite happy with it..I will be waiting for next year's model to upgrade. One phone every 2 years is fine by me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73