Newb from the UK

Param1

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i'm a new member to this forum from London.

I'm an Apple fan and also try to do some dev work in my spare time with a friend of mine. Learning to develop was actually the motivation to get my first mac a few years ago.

I work in finance and i feel this has helped me find certain problems i'd like to solve by creating apps. Developing my skills to actually solve these problems is always the issue though!!

I'm also a bjj practitioner and am currently a purple belt. Unfortunately working, studying to be a chartered accountant and trying to get better at app development means i don't get to train as much as i'd like. Ah well, thats what happeneds when you're not willing to quite any!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome I have friends in UK London is great and I love St Ives in Cornwall

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Param1. Welcome aboard. If you haven't already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines, and If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks again for introducing yourself & becoming part of the iMore family. Take care...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome from the UK to iMore where you will find very friendly and willing members to help you with anything you need. If there is anything you ever need please feel free to ask. Also it wont hurt to jump into some of the forums and get use to it.:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore param1,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner