New voice memos not showing up-iTunes

odedidush

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I own iPhone 5 , iOS - 10.2.1. i download iTuned 12.5.5.5 to my Dell laptop with Windows 10.
every thing worked great and voice memos were showing in my iTunes unteil last week when i format my Dell laptop and re-installed Windows 10 and iTunes.
Since than after i synchronize the iPhone in iTunes i can only see and hear the voice memos before the Windows/iTune installation.
The new voice memos i can't see and hear at iTunes - only at iPhone.
I sync the iPhone with iTunes and login to iTunes with Apple id and sync did restore to iCloud.
I tried to Sync music via iTunes but there is pop-up message :
"Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books from exists at this iPhone and sync with this iPhone folder?"
I don't want that all my iPhone data(include voice memos) will erase from my iPhone.
Can someone assist please ?
Thanks in advance .

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Have you made sure that synchronizing voice memos is checked in iTunes?
Also: you can always make sure iTunes and its content is the same as before you reinstalled Windows and iTunes. That way syncing music won't delete all your content from your iPhone, because they're already identical.
Before proceeding, please email all voice memos to yourself, so you always have a backup handy in case something goes wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods