New VIP inbox...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish they would have added an "unread" option for the native mail app. VIP is an ok idea but not very useful...IMO.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
In the mail app, I tap edit, select my message, tap mark and choose unread.

That only changes the message itself back to unread. I would like an inbox option that only shows all unread messages once you open a message it will disappear from the "unread" inbox.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The VIP inbox just doesn't seem to be working for me at all... It never updates, even if I pull down to refresh. I still have to manually go through my inbox looking for mail from my "vip"s. It's not doing what it's supposed to do at all.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
LOVE the VIP inbox. I have alerts set to a specific ringtone as well as the *alert* notification that shows in both lock screen and when the phone is in use and doesn't go away until I acknowledge it. Notification center works fine because the VIP emails are starred. Works like a charm. Also like that separate emails accounts can have their own ringtone. Would love to have customizable ringtone for a specific email contact but for now I just add them to VIP and it works fine. :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Have my VIP mailbox set up for a friend who works in the Atlantic Ocean on a boat only has email to communicate now with VIP set as Banner I get his mail on my lockscreen just like it was SMS

Cool feature

Sent from my iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyWashington