New to iphone 6+

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i brought note 4 on launch. After few months sold it abd get 6+. this year. my brother did the same to his note 4 too.

Last January, I bought a Note 4 and a Note Edge along with a iPhone 6+. I'm still using the Note Edge along with the 6+. The Note 4 has been retired as a remote for my TV/Receiver/Cable box which it is very good at. I still love using the Note Edge.

I have four lines on T-Mobile so along with the Note Edge and 6+, I am using a 6S and a 6S+.

I'll always be an iPhone user but I don't mind trying out occasional Android phones also. I just haven't seen another Android phone as good as my Note Edge.

dakid2k6

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Last January, I bought a Note 4 and a Note Edge along with a iPhone 6+. I'm still using the Note Edge along with the 6+. The Note 4 has been retired as a remote for my TV/Receiver/Cable box which it is very good at. I still love using the Note Edge.

I have four lines on T-Mobile so along with the Note Edge and 6+, I am using a 6S and a 6S+.

I'll always be an iPhone user but I don't mind trying out occasional Android phones also. I just haven't seen another Android phone as good as my Note Edge.

I should retire my note 4 the way you did. I'm trying to sell mine and haven't had success yet.

I should of gotten a note edge instead of note 4 when they came out. As time went on I wanted a s6 edge but settled on 6+ I have a nexus 6 still and wont get rid of that. I Love that phone still.

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I should retire my note 4 the way you did. I'm trying to sell mine and haven't had success yet.

I should of gotten a note edge instead of note 4 when they came out. As time went on I wanted a s6 edge but settled on 6+ I have a nexus 6 still and wont get rid of that. I Love that phone still.

mobile store not takin? or you asking for higher price

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnnybobble53