New to iOS. Just bought the 64gb 6S

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So many of my friends close out all their apps and I try to tell them they don't have to do it but they won't listen.

I know of two people that do it, too... at least that I've seen do it :) Seems like extra work!

I'll admit, I do this about once a week. I just like flushing my phone clear. I do that as well as a restart. Does it help? I don't know. But it makes me feel better lol.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll admit, I do this about once a week. I just like flushing my phone clear. I do that as well as a restart. Does it help? I don't know. But it makes me feel better lol.

Funny... I restart my phone every Sunday night at 21:30. :D I don't close out of any apps saved for Facebook and Tapatalk though

Lumeeya

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
I converted from a Windows Phone too and got the same phone as you (64gb 6s). However, I have an issue with the phone as it appears that there is a 'popping' sound when I use my earphones especially when scrolling through instagram. It happens in the music app as well and when you put on your earphones without playing any sound or app. Apple Support told me that it is normal. Does yours do the same if I may ask ?

atrsh

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I converted from a Windows Phone too and got the same phone as you (64gb 6s). However, I have an issue with the phone as it appears that there is a 'popping' sound when I use my earphones especially when scrolling through instagram. It happens in the music app as well and when you put on your earphones without playing any sound or app. Apple Support told me that it is normal. Does yours do the same if I may ask ?

No it doesn't. Your phone might be faulty. You can try with other earphones, preferably ones that is less sensitive. I'm using a Shure SE215.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77