New to iMore and iPhone 5

mu5icpimp

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Been a long time Android user and I just bought an ip5 2 weeks ago. I think that the screen is perfect size for a phone. I've held off buying one until they released the 5.

I am a gadget nerd and wanted to see what all of the flame wars are about between iOS and Android.

There are things about both that I love. I'm going to use the 5 as my daily driver and to use as a hot spot to tether my Nexus tablet.

Here is what I like so far about the 5:

*Beautiful and stunning screen (best I've seen on a smart phone)
*Slim and sleek design
*Fast, stable, and simplified OS

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Been a long time Android user and I just bought an ip5 2 weeks ago. I think that the screen is perfect size for a phone. I've held off buying one until they released the 5.

I am a gadget nerd and wanted to see what all of the flame wars are about between iOS and Android.

There are things about both that I love. I'm going to use the 5 as my daily driver and to use as a hot spot to tether my Nexus tablet.

*Slim and sleek design
First off welcome to the iMore forums. Everyone has their own preference but there are no flame wars going on. You seem to love the IP5 so enjoy and let us know what we can do to help you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

*Slim and sleek design

Welcome to iMore. Feel free to join any discussion throughout the forums and, at your convenience, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the General Posting Guidelines. Again, welcome to iMore and have a great day...:)

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I seem to be in the exact same spot you are in. I've really liked the 5 and I also tether it to my N7 just like I am now.

I've never played so many games as I've played since getting an iPhone! Anyway, the people here for the most part are very very helpful, and I've felt very much welcome since I came over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be in the exact same spot you are in. I've really liked the 5 and I also tether it to my N7 just like I am now.

I've never played so many games as I've played since getting an iPhone! Anyway, the people here for the most part are very very helpful, and I've felt very much welcome since I came over.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
broadwayblues we are happy for the kind words and happy to have you here. I am sure you will find many helpful people and info at our forums. Once again welcome and have a great day. ;)

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

*Slim and sleek design

I have only recently come over to iPhone 5 as well. I have been impressed with the same things. I love the aluminum body and the fast responding OS. I am sure you will find the iMore crowd as helpful as I have found them to be. Welcome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner