NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine using LockInfo right now. Haven't done anything to my home screen yet.

demybahe.jpg

Sent from the collector home world.

bahandi

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
What lockscreen is that?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

It's from Clock Builder. You need to buy the app from App World for .99. Then download TypoClockBuilder from Cydia. Previous OS builds LS Sync, but 6.1 doesn't.

Basically, you download clock themes from Clock Builder then edit it accordingly, then set it as your lock screen. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1360138861.721183.jpg

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
That is damn cool looking....thinking about jb for the first time. What is this layout called.

It's not actually not a theme. I set up widgets using Dashboard X. The nice thing about Dashboard is that you can put any notification center widget on the homescreen. I'm using weather widget, weesearch, shade clock and favorite contacts. So far it's been pretty stable.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
It's not actually not a theme. I set up widgets using Dashboard X. The nice thing about Dashboard is that you can put any notification center widget on the homescreen. I'm using weather widget, weesearch, shade clock and favorite contacts. So far it's been pretty stable.

Thanks...it's a bit like explaining childbirth to a man until I jailbreak for the first time. My motivation is for a call block app (telemarketing overload)....but this look would be a great side benefit.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a little reminder for everyone: if you post anything that uses a theme, a custom slider, etc--PLEASE mention the name of it in your post! I guarantee that someone will want to know how they can find it, and we won't have a million "what is that called" posts in the thread.

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks...it's a bit like explaining childbirth to a man until I jailbreak for the first time. My motivation is for a call block app (telemarketing overload)....but this look would be a great side benefit.

There are a lot of cool jailbreak tweaks. It's like having a whole new phone (and you can always go back to stock if you don't like it).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77