New SE User! Greetings!

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Good morning! I got a new iPhone SE through my T-Mobile account about 2-1/2 weeks ago and love it. It's my first Apple product and am very pleasantly surprised at the high level of quality and support. I just wanted to drop a note saying HELLO to what looks like a great forum! ----RefrigeratorRaider

CPR

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Congrats! I've had my TMo/USA 64GB IPhone SE, since the day it was released; (March 31st/2016)
Couldn't be happier; came from a BB Q10; haha; actually, not a BAD phone, just HORRIBLE INTERNET; although the Emails came through faster than my computer. Anyway, once you've become accustomed to IOS 10.3.1, you'll love it
Fits perfectly in your hand, & works on LTE, or Wi-fi, flawlessly; including wi-fi calling; ENJOY!

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes it is; I tried to downgrade from a 6s Plus when it launched but was no dice at the time and I passed it onto my wife.
Fast forward a year later and while on a trip my 5.5" decided to give trouble so I bought the latest and greatest a 7.

Being torn between the 4.7 and 5.5 I decided to not let it go to waste and upgraded the wife again.

Now that the 4" is spare I'm using it as my primary... Go figure

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations on your new purchase @RefrigeratorRaider! :D Obviously my favourite thing about the SE is it's size. The screen is still big enough to allow you to get things done but still very portable and packs some BIG power. Its looks like the first 2 weeks have been great and i hope it continues that way!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro