New person here

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi iMore forums. I'm new here but not new to Apple devices. I've had a couple of MBPs and I'm on my third iPhone. I have an iPad 2 and I'm waiting anxiously to purchase an iPad 5. I thought I should introduce myself to what seems like a very friendly forum. I hope I can contribute and help Apple newbies here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, BenitoC. I hope it is your intent to become a part of our community because we'd love to have you among us. Feel free to read throughout the forums and participate as you see fit within the boundaries of our Community Rules & Guidelines, of course, that can be read HERE. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Take care...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to iMore Benito. I am happy to see a new member join the family of growing members to the world of Mobile Nations and iMore. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to ask us and just jump right in and start having fun. Once again Welcome. :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome, Benito! We’re glad to have you hare.. take a look around and jump in as soon as you feel ready. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here, and I’m sure you’ll fit in quite well.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore BenitoC,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the community BenitoC. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. This seems like a very friendly place that is well moderated. I've been a moderator on a Vespa site for many years and I know what it is like to try to keep a forum friendly.