New official battery case compatible with iPhone X?

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Just need a sounding board for a question: Other than aesthetics, Do you think that having a white case makes a difference in summer sun in regards to heat? I use mine outside all summer and sometime leave it laying on a table for a short period of time in direct sunlight (trust me I know that is not an ideal practice but it happens when working outside for the entire day in the summer). Would the white truly not get as hot quickly or is it about the same? I have always had a darker case and never got a white (or lite colored one) since I prefer the darker look around the phone.

Also, here is an interesting read https://9to5mac.com/2019/01/20/hands-on-using-an-iphone-smart-battery-case-for-the-first-time/

According to this article, the left three holes on the speaker grill that are covered up do not serve any purpose other than for making the phone look symmetric.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Just need a sounding board for a question: Other than aesthetics, Do you think that having a white case makes a difference in summer sun in regards to heat? I use mine outside all summer and sometime leave it laying on a table for a short period of time in direct sunlight (trust me I know that is not an ideal practice but it happens when working outside for the entire day in the summer). Would the white truly not get as hot quickly or is it about the same? I have always had a darker case and never got a white (or lite colored one) since I prefer the darker look around the phone.

Also, here is an interesting read https://9to5mac.com/2019/01/20/hands-on-using-an-iphone-smart-battery-case-for-the-first-time/

According to this article, the left three holes on the speaker grill that are covered up do not serve any purpose other than for making the phone look symmetric.

For me the darker case looks better over time. White cases get nasty and grimey. Black covers that up better. I’m not % sure about the heat issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2