New notifications

smmullen

Aug 31, 2011
www.endgamepr.com
To those of you who have played with the beta versions of iOS5: Are the new notifications as flat out awesome as they look?

I have an iPad2, but I'm still carrying around a Palm Pre+. I'll likely switch to an iPhone 4s/5/whatevertheycallthenewphone in December when my VZW contract is up. One of the best things about webOS is the notifications, and from what I'm seeing thus far, the new iOS5 notifications look almost as good.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about the new notification center scheme. The only reason I jailbreak is to use LockInfo. That's all. If the new notification center is only a list of received notifications, I'll be very disappointed. Does the list show upcoming appointments and reminders, regardless of due date?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about the new notification center scheme. The only reason I jailbreak is to use LockInfo. That's all. If the new notification center is only a list of received notifications, I'll be very disappointed. Does the list show upcoming appointments and reminders, regardless of due date?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It shows upcoming calendar events within the next 24 hours... as well as received notifications... emails, texts, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2