New iPhone ....I am weak!!!

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
I consider myself a frugal person with the exception of Apple products where I'm just weak. I went to Best Buy this evening to look for a case for my new iPad and ended up trading in my iPhone 4 32 gb for a 4s of same size. My contract was up, plus the home button was starting to stick (2+ years of heavy use), and the declining value of the 4 made me jump. I figured if I start next month and save $100 a month I'll have enough money to buy the iPhone 5 or "new iPhone" 5 unlocked whenever it lands. I also added BB's replacement plan which also guarantees the retail price for 6 months. Most importantly, I have Siri now!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I've had the 4S since Jan., and still don't regret giving up my iPhone 4 for it. :)

Sent from my LTE iPad using Tapatalk HD.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain...went into my VZW store yesterday and nearly walked out with an iPad 3- just because they had one. I already have two iPad 2's (work and play). The force is strong with Apple

Enjoy your new phone!

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I feel your pain...went into my VZW store yesterday and nearly walked out with an iPad 3- just because they had one. I already have two iPad 2's (work and play). The force is strong with Apple

Enjoy your new phone!

I'm an addict 2 & the same thing *almost* happened 2 me Saturday at my local Apple store. Mind you, I just bought the iPad 2; 64GB, wi-fi & 3G with a lovely $100 markdown. The screen resolution on the iPad 3 is off the chain....the color is so vibrant. I had 2 continually tell myself "your not a gamer" & "you will not use an iPad to take pic". Apple products are my only vice. My friends & family love taking trips & buying furniture. Hell I'd forgo a trip to purchase an Apple product w/ out a second thought :cool:.

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I consider myself a frugal person with the exception of Apple products where I'm just weak. I went to Best Buy this evening to look for a case for my new iPad and ended up trading in my iPhone 4 32 gb for a 4s of same size. My contract was up, plus the home button was starting to stick (2+ years of heavy use), and the declining value of the 4 made me jump. I figured if I start next month and save $100 a month I'll have enough money to buy the iPhone 5 or "new iPhone" 5 unlocked whenever it lands. I also added BB's replacement plan which also guarantees the retail price for 6 months. Most importantly, I have Siri now!!!!!

Congrats...at least your weakness it to quality products so you'll get ur $$ worth :D.

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
What do you mean "guarantees the retail price for 6 months"

Best Buy's buy-back program which was $30 for 2 years will give me the full value for the iPhone for 6 months and after that it starts to depreciate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincie855