New iPhone colors

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I really hope the next generation will have new colors.

The ones you can get that are colored now have the warranty voided.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Seriously... the color topic again... black and white is fine but when you start getting into pink, blue, green, etc... sorry but it cheapens the device in my opinion and unless Apple makes a cheaper stripped down iPhone then forget about it. I say if you want a pink iPhone go buy a case.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I'd say apple would probably release colors eventually.

If i'd fathom a guess, the new iPhones will probably follow suit with the same material as the new macbooks (unibody form). As far as colors go, MAYBE this time around, but I wouldn't think so. Maybe back to silver (chrome) and then a black version.

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm all for a pink one, BUT, I like my pink silicone skin over the black just fine.
Unless Apple comes up w/ a 4GB iPhone for $149 then I can see the various colors

rockyjuan

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Seriously... the color topic again... black and white is fine but when you start getting into pink, blue, green, etc... sorry but it cheapens the device in my opinion and unless Apple makes a cheaper stripped down iPhone then forget about it. I say if you want a pink iPhone go buy a case.

i agree with bad ash. it starts to look cheap. keeping it crispy is whats its all about. lol:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ddearman0113