New here - just got mine!

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody,

I am the proud new owner of a shiny new white 32g iPhone 5! I had originally ordered it online through Verizon on Oct. 3rd, but I was getting sick of waiting so today on a whim I called the Verizon store and they just happened to have one white 32g left in stock. Needless to say, I was there in 5 minutes lol. I have never owned an i-anything before so this will be a new experience for me (always had Androids before). I am looking forward to coming here and asking the experts for help! Now I just have to wait 24 hours to be able to play with it, I used an upgrade on a dumbphone line and am switching it to my line tomorrow so I can keep the unlimited data.

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Welcome ktez! Congrats on finding an iPhone. I know you'll LOVE the iPhone 5! There are a lot of great people here that are always willing to help!

---------- Post Merged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Welcome ktez! Congrats on finding an iPhone. I know you'll LOVE the iPhone 5! There are a lot of great people here that are always willing to help!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the world of iPhone and to the iMore forums. Feel free to ask for assistance with anything and find comfort knowing that there are a great deal of awesome people here willing to assist you as best as they can. Enjoy your new device and again, welcome aboard. . ;)

Last edited:

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. This is a great site with tons of info. Enjoy your iPhone 5. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
welcome feel free to ask away i came from android, wp7.5, iphone 3gs, 4, 4s, and now i have the five i love tech and have had every os out there keep coming back to ios. great ecosystem and 3rd party support man so much to choose from...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanD