New Forum!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dittos.

REVISED.... I think the "stream" link under that 'social' heading by the top might be a close second to the 'new posts' link...

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It will definitely take some getting used to. By the way, where is the login link on the forum's start page?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
On the "Today's Posts" view, the 3rd column, the text doesn't seem to fit the cell in the table when viewed on iPad.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I only see "Today's Posts" and not new posts. I don't always get here "today". Will that show what's new since my last visit?

i am unclear how that works, still testing myself. but i did really like the original 'New Posts' feature as well

still cannot edit the text below our avatar either :mad:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If there's not "new posts" link, is there a way to identify threads or topics with unread posts? It's quite confusing to be able to pick out the unread stuff... gonna take a while to sort it out...clearly not thrilled at this point... but giving it some time.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It does look nice! will take a little getting used to and 'Today's posts' is the 'New posts' it will show everything you haven't viewed yet....as I scrolled and scrolled, there was finally a break that indicated 'the following have not been updated since you last viewed'...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If there's not "new posts" link, is there a way to identify threads or topics with unread posts? It's quite confusing to be able to pick out the unread stuff... gonna take a while to sort it out...clearly not thrilled at this point... but giving it some time.

"New Posts" is back now - and works as anticipated!

Add: Suggestion - make this thread a sticky for bugs/feedback...

Bug: The drop-down in the way top upper right corner of the page for "Notifications" has color issues - all you get is a white box unless you hover over something in the box... and the notification for "Thanks" goes to a "page not found".

One more thing: Need a "mark forums read" on more than just the one place it is now...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice