New Case for the X

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
This came in the mail yesterday! Very nice if you like red and a minimal case.

c2e19154ed92d7e5a1c7eed9be7a5c2c.jpg

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I got the same one but in Black and I love it! It has good grip, not overly bulky, protects it from scratches on the back. All around decent case.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I purchased that exact same case. I was very disappointed with the quality and craftsmanship. I got the black one and I was afraid to walk out of the house with it. Another file 13 one. Another one bites the dust.

Craftsmanship?? It’s a $15 plastic case probably made in China. I’ve had a Spigen Thin Fit for every phone I’ve owned for a few years and never had a problem. I actually went outside too!

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Craftsmanship?? It’s a $15 plastic case probably made in China. I’ve had a Spigen Thin Fit for every phone I’ve owned for a few years and never had a problem. I actually went outside too!

I guess that I was expecting a bit more from the case. But looking at it from your perspective I guess you have a point. I previously purchased a Body Glove case when I purchased the phone. I was trying a find something a little less bulky yet still protect the phone. Maybe I should continue looking until I find something better. It also showed finger prints more. I wanted a little more lip than what it provides and more raised area around the camera. Any suggestions would definitely be appreciated.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner