New Apple watch sport colors

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I finally went to see the new colors and I was a bit underwhelmed. The colors alone weren't compelling enough for me want to buy a new watch. I sold my SS WSB and I think I'll just wait for gen 2 and see what the watch has to offer then. Ultimately for me the watch still really lacks the style I want and like in an accessory and the functions aren't so life altering that I can't live without it. I don't think I will truly be able to love the  watch until there are more non sport band options for the 42mm version. The sport is just too casual for my everyday style and the other options lack a style that I find attractive.

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
That's EXACTLY the one I'm getting!!!

Congratulations

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Yay! The rose gold is sexy and sleek. You're going to love it! We'll be twinsies! Hehe

deedeebear

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
That's EXACTLY the one I'm getting!!!

Congratulations

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

I matched the color of the modular face font to the lavender of my watch band. 😎ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443055104.584639.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradkdoesntcare