New Apple® Watch bands for Fall 2017

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Give other's Wrist Envy! (Apple's idea, not mine :angel:)

The new Sport Loop bands look really nice but I don't know how long that will last with hook-and-loop (not Velcro®) fastening.

I really like the new Black and the new White Woven nylon bands with their semi-RAF/NATO look.

There are a few nice looking bands that I'll get but the overall selection seems down for those shopping in the $50 bracket.

But it does save me money.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ple.com%2Fshop%2Fwatch%2Fbands&token=m_AyE-I6

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about a new sport loop band. My only complaint about the woven nylon band is that I'm really between holes for a comfortable fit. I want to see them in person, though, and I hardly get to an Apple store these days, so it may be a while.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Gosh I so don't need to look at the new bands as I'm a sucker for a genuine Apple Watch band only because the fit, comfort, and quality of the band are top notch. I've tried the third party bands and they just don't compare to me. Geez thanks Mac Guy for giving me something else to covet not that I don't have enough bands already to start my own store LOL!!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m not a fan of the new sports loop. I really hope Apple will release a leather band with black lugs to match the Space Grey and Space Black Apple Watch.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about a new sport loop band. My only complaint about the woven nylon band is that I'm really between holes for a comfortable fit.

I just mentioned something similar in another thread! I'm definitely going to try a couple Sport Loop bands. And I still may get a couple Woven bands as well, because I like their look.

Geez thanks Mac Guy for giving me something else to covet not that I don't have enough bands already to start my own store LOL!!

My work is done here. :D

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Waaaahhhh!

I wanted to buy a Black Sport Loop band, and everybody is sold out! Ok some store somewhere probably has one, but my GoTo places are out.

The thing came out last month and it's already Unavailable/Sold Out! I know I've said 'You snooze, you loose', but less then 30 days?? Maybe there'll be more... I hope.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Waaaahhhh!

I wanted to buy a Black Sport Loop band, and everybody is sold out! Ok some store somewhere probably has one, but my GoTo places are out.

The thing came out last month and it's already Unavailable/Sold Out! I know I've said 'You snooze, you loose', but less then 30 days?? Maybe there'll be more... I hope.

Yep unfortunately there's a few on eBay for an absurd amount. No thank you I'll wait and pay normal price...sigh!!

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
@Mac Guy koolio amd congrats on getting your new sport loop band! Just when I had forgotten all about this new style band now you go and resurrect thoughts for me on getting one too lol. So now I see a new sport loop band in my very near future. Thanks for enabling me

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The sport loop is very comfortable. Not that the sport band was uncomfortable, but the sport loop being infinitely adjustable will fit just right. It is soft and flexible. Buy one, do it now!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This family with 4 Apple Watches balked at the price and then quite liked the black and pink ones we got. Now with my wife wearing the black one with “rose gold” I’m tempted to get another.

I must say someone gets credit for that black version to be so versatile with the flecks of color that match the pink watches.

My original all plastic band is preferred for swimming but I really like the velcro sport band for action sports and fitting in your shirt’s cuff.

It looked like there is another version of black when I was in Apple Store last week but maybe it was the earlier woven nylon type. If that’s the case, none of those fit me as well as the newer style with Velcro.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It looked like there is another version of black when I was in Apple Store last week but maybe it was the earlier woven nylon type. If that’s the case, none of those fit me as well as the newer style with Velcro.

The Nike+ watch is available with what looks to me to be a more black Sport Loop, but it is not available separately yet. ("Black/Pure Platinum Nike Sport Loop")

I have the regular black sport loop and the one thing that I don't like about are the reddish flecks. I would have preferred a pure black myself. BTW, the sport loop velcro is lasting quite nicely.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The Nike+ watch is available with what looks to me to be a more black Sport Loop, but it is not available separately yet. ("Black/Pure Platinum Nike Sport Loop")

I have the regular black sport loop and the one thing that I don't like about are the reddish flecks. I would have preferred a pure black myself. BTW, the sport loop velcro is lasting quite nicely.

Those flecks make it work with more watch colors.

Maybe I saw that Nike and didn't realize it. We have battery replacement appointments at Apple Store tonight so will see them all.

Such first word problems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8