[New app for kids] MixPrintPaint - Create your own coloring book on the iPad and paint it on paper

rafaelmbr

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I would like to present you MixPrintPaint, the app that me and two other friends released on May, 10th 2013.

MixPrintPaint is an iPad-only app that allow children and parents to create together their own coloring book with ease.

Instead of giving children a composite scene, MixPrintPaint will stimulate their creativity and coordination allowing them to create their own scenes as easy as drag, drop and move more than 60 amazing characters and items (line-art), on 10 beautiful backgrounds with a lot of freedom.

Different of other apps that try to maintain the kids in the virtual world, MixPrintPaint opted to make them paint their scenes in real world after printing (the whole scene or their items separated) directly through AirPrint, or indirectly saving on the Camera Roll or sending an e-mail with a PDF attached.

MixPrintPaint is available on the App Store for US$ 0.99. We?ve put aside two promo-codes especially for you:
TARMHT3L73EN
4KJ7A9ELFRJL

Our main links:
AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/mixprintpaint-create-your/id642670814?l=en&mt=8
MixPrintPaint Hotsite: http://mixprintpaint.felloway.com

We really hope you enjoy and are eager to receive your feedback.

Attachments

• 1-60FunLineArt.jpg
    1-60FunLineArt.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 3-UnlimitedGallery.jpg
    3-UnlimitedGallery.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 5-PrintToPlay.jpg
    5-PrintToPlay.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PrincessAndDragonScene.jpg
    PrincessAndDragonScene.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for choosing the iMore forums to introduce your app. We know you've worked hard to prepare it and thus, we wish you the best of success with it. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the forums and interact with the rest of the iMore community. Take care.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77