New aluminum bumper for my 4S...

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have sent an email to element asking then to confirm if the website you ordered from is a fake. I will post the response. At that time I hope you will edit the criticism of element because you are giving a bad name to a company that doesn't deserve it.

I don't mean to sound *****y but it's really unfair to pass an opinion and misinformation on a public forum about a case you dont actually own.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
You are though. You are saying "these element cases" are overpriced. A legit one isn't - the level of workmanship is great, I dropped mine and the case and phone are fine, the backplate isn't overly sticky. You are bad mouthing all element cases because you bought a fake.

The fake ones are over priced. It's unfair to say "these element cases" when you didn't buy one. You should be clarifying that the fake copy you got is over priced.

I doubt element would enjoy having their cases bad mouthed because someone bought a fake and the fake is of poor quality compared to an actual Vapor case.

What's a element case cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
You are though. You are saying "these element cases" are overpriced. A legit one isn't - the level of workmanship is great, I dropped mine and the case and phone are fine, the backplate isn't overly sticky. You are bad mouthing all element cases because you bought a fake.

The fake ones are over priced. It's unfair to say "these element cases" when you didn't buy one. You should be clarifying that the fake copy you got is over priced.

I doubt element would enjoy having their cases bad mouthed because someone bought a fake and the fake is of poor quality compared to an actual Vapor case.

I pd 52.60 for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
An authentic element ranges from $90-$120. And worth every penny.

Last edited:

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, I for one, love my fake Deff Cleave bumper. It is 1/3 the price of the genuine one, looks great, and no signal loss! :D

9hrhbk.jpg

15zh6z9.jpg

Last edited:

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Should check out an Xtru!

I dunno i worry about the quality on fake anything. fakes are usually made with a mold vs cnc machines. i found an affordable and dope aluminum case called xtrucase. check out my setup.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Honestly, at only $30, I don't care if it's CNC machined or made from a mold. It looks good, doesn't make me lose any signal, and is a third the price. I've gotten a lots of looks and compliments on it at work cause of its unique shape. That Xtru is nice, but it's the takes the same shape as any other case/bumper in that it is still formed like a square edged iPhone 4s. I like the deff design because of the curvy design.

The Vapor, I still don't get...it's not symmetrical on both sides. Not diggin that design, but that's just me.

Last edited:

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I dunno i worry about the quality on fake anything. fakes are usually made with a mold vs cnc machines. i found an affordable and dope aluminum case called xtrucase. check out my setup.

I got my XTRUCASE DUO for $50.00 shipped

can't really justify saving a couple dollars and get the insecure feeling... but to all his/her own!

Terrigno

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
The one he got is Genuine. They are not over $100 brand new. They got them on ebay from different sellers with packaging and all for $30-$50 bucks.