New 3G Shipping Date

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I wanted to take the day off because it is shipping home, instead of work. I tried to switch the shipping address, but couldn't because I used the Bill Me Later 0% financing. They have some rule. Since I work for a PC company, I don't think they will like me taking the day off for it. Everyone here knows I am an Apple mobile product fan, so they will know if I pull a BS excuse, so I think I am gonna pre-sign and watch the tracking like a hawk and then race home and sync it then race back to work...OH THE AGONY!!

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you pre-sign for the shipment and tape it to your door before you leave for work. I don't think they'll leave it on your porch unless you do so.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I understand, just know that they won't leave it at your house unless you do so.

You could always make a note that says to leave it on the back porch or something. Or you could just go pick it up at the FedEx facility.

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I had already taken off that day. The exit I take to and from work on the expressway is the same one that people take going to Churchill Downs. I don't wan't to deal with the traffic. It kinda worked out perfect that iPad 3G Day is the same day as Oaks Day! :)

Euphemia

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The merchant marine experienced a rise in tonnage per capita of more than 400 percent from 1500 to 1800. The productivity of sailors manning that tonnage rose dramatically, faster than in virtually all other major occupations. The range of government efforts to promote shipping.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
The merchant marine experienced a rise in tonnage per capita of more than 400 percent from 1500 to 1800. The productivity of sailors manning that tonnage rose dramatically, faster than in virtually all other major occupations. The range of government efforts to promote shipping.
I find your data very interesting but I am afraid I am missing your point.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77