Netflix wants to help kids discover content with a new Mystery Box feature

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Netflix knows that kids watch what they like and they tend to watch it over and over again. That's bad for the streaming company because it means kids don't always find new content when they need it — but it hopes a new Mystery Box feature will fix that.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Ellenka

Oct 2, 2022
Visit site
I am very pleased that the company is developing such useful novelties for children. I think there will be a lot of people who want to use this feature. This development will be appreciated not only by children but also by their parents.

Alex Novmon

Oct 3, 2022
Visit site
It is necessary to make it easier to find the necessary content for children. Without finding the information you need for yourself, users can simply stop using this site. Such a situation should be avoided in all available ways. You need to work on the convenience of the site for all age categories of users.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I am very pleased that the company is developing such useful novelties for children. I think there will be a lot of people who want to use this feature. This development will be appreciated not only by children but also by their parents.

It is necessary to make it easier to find the necessary content for children. Without finding the information you need for yourself, users can simply stop using this site. Such a situation should be avoided in all available ways. You need to work on the convenience of the site for all age categories of users.

Hello to both of you and welcome to iMore!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner