Netflix vs amazon instant

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I have both...Netflix is a more widely found format (since it is included on nearly every electronic device you can buy now)...Amazon Instant is a lot more common now, but is no where near as common place as Netflix.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I have both, and find they have a very similar selection of content. My only gripe with Amazon is that I can't watch it on my Nexus tablet, as they've locked it down to their Kindle Fire tablets as far as Android-based devices are concerned. I don't really enjoy watching movies on my iPhone, and don't have an iPad.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have both. Just got Amazon Instant a few months ago and haven't used it just because Netflix has been my go to since the early summer. Both have great content.
I'm more prone to go to Netflix because it's right there on my Apple TV.
Netflix content is very deep meaning there's a lot if it. I have hundreds of movies and TV shows on my Netflix "to watch" list. Honestly it would take me a year to put a dent in the list.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I also have both but I tend to use Netflix more than any other streamer. Amazon has a lot of content but I like Netflix layout on my roku better.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Had a chance to get into Amazon Instant last night. Great content a lot of stuff not on Netflix. Airplay from my 5S to Apple TV is great. That's like less than $15 a month for both.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR