Need something to do till playstation network gets online again.

PilotPhil81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
It's been 5 days now sinc the playstation network has gone down, and there seems to be no end in sight. I normally play some COD after work or kill some zombies. But now that I have had to go 5 days without the PSN network working, I am looking for another form of late night entertainment. I am looking for some good games to get, or an app that will help me get over my video game addiction and go to bead at a normal hour.

I need help!

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
I've been playing ascension on solo since it's been down!
How about getting MiniGore, Biofrenzy, or tiny wings? These have been easing the time for me and real racing too :)

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
yea I thought it was just me that PSN was down, but atleast my Netflix is still working on my PS3 during the playstation outage.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
It's been 5 days now sinc the playstation network has gone down, and there seems to be no end in sight. I normally play some COD after work or kill some zombies. But now that I have had to go 5 days without the PSN network working, I am looking for another form of late night entertainment. I am looking for some good games to get, or an app that will help me get over my video game addiction and go to bead at a normal hour.

I need help!

Play Xbox.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2