Need honest opinions - Product RED or Sea Blue silicone case?

heyyitsmesusan

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the ocean blue case on my gold iPhone 7 currently, and want to get another color since I have a gift card. Since I have a gold iPhone, what color do you think would look better on my iPhone between red or the sea blue? Or if you have any other color suggestions those are welcome too.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Don't you want something different than another variation of blue? I say get the red. As a side benefit you get to donate to a good cause. :) Red and gold go together well. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the red. The Product Red is hot!

Just make sure you get the silicone as the color will actually stay red longer vs the leather that will discolor over time.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I had the brown leather with my gold iPhone THAT looks pretty sweet too! :) However now that I have a black iPhone 7 Plus I went with a clear case to show it off!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the brown leather with my gold iPhone THAT looks pretty sweet too! :) However now that I have a black iPhone 7 Plus I went with a clear case to show it off!

a brown leather would look great if you want more earth-tone vs the brighter choices of the red/blue.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I have the ocean blue case on my gold iPhone 7 currently, and want to get another color since I have a gift card. Since I have a gold iPhone, what color do you think would look better on my iPhone between red or the sea blue? Or if you have any other color suggestions those are welcome too.
I believe that the sea blue would look much better

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen