Need help with a few settings

lynette

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
1. I want screen timeout to be 2 minutes when on battery, but to remain always on when plugged in. Is this possible?

2. When I'm in my car and iphone is connected via bluetooth so that I can listen to music and take phone calls via my cars speakers and microphone, it seems like my input to Siri is also going through my cars microphone, which greatly reduces her understanding of me. Is there a setting where I can set the input for Siri to only be through the phone's microphone, and not my cars?

Thanks!

fubaracing7374

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
1. I want screen timeout to be 2 minutes when on battery, but to remain always on when plugged in. Is this possible?

2. When I'm in my car and iphone is connected via bluetooth so that I can listen to music and take phone calls via my cars speakers and microphone, it seems like my input to Siri is also going through my cars microphone, which greatly reduces her understanding of me. Is there a setting where I can set the input for Siri to only be through the phone's microphone, and not my cars?

Thanks!

I believe the answer to both questions is no.

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I wish I could activate Siri using the controls on my steering wheel instead of having to reach for my phone.

Good Luck