Need help with a doc

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone please help me...lol...I made something in words and need to send it via multiple texts...I can't figure out how to do this...I sent it via email and it won't open it...I have no clue on how to do this...PLEASE can anyone help me?:confused:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you meant you created a document using Microsoft Word. If so, you need to make sure that it is saved as either a .doc file or .txt. If it is saved as .docx, the recipients might not be able to view it unless they have a compatible document app or viewer. Try saving the file in .pdf form. Almost everything can open that up.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks...I tried so many diff ways and nothing is working...I think my prob is that after I save it and then send it via email to me I can't find where to save it from the phone...if that makes sense...lol

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what you mean. I recommend that you download Phone Drive, FileApp or another file manager. I use File Drive and whenever I save a document to my iPhone, I can easily access via the Phone Drive app.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded that but have no clue on how to use it...I couldnt find the file at all...maybe I'll try the other one you said...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the app is installed, you should get a prompt asking you to save it via the Phone Drive app.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow...its there...wasn't there an hour ago...so let me ask you this...lol...now that its in the file app how do I send this via text?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you open up the file via the File Drive app, select the square icon at the bottom left corner of the screen and then select 'email'.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

DoeZ

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I saw that...the only thing is I don't want to send it email I need to send it out via text...I don't have everyone's email...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, you will have to copy and paste. It is not designed to send a file via text message.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro