Need help resetting iPad mini 1 with Cydia impactor, anyone?

Styphoryte

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Need help resetting iPad mini 1 with cydia impactor

So, about a year ago i jailbroke my school iPad mini on iOS 8.3. I have no computer at my moms, I go to my dads every other weekend and have a computer there. If I use Cydia impactor will it get rid of this message in my settings app if you go to General under the name of your iPad it says that my iPad is supervised by (school name) . I want to know if it will get rid that. The reason why I want to reset my iPad is so that I can jailbreak on iOS 9. They also have so sort of spy software called Meraki on my iPad too. If you go into the settings app and go under general it says Device management if you scroll the whole way to the bottom. I want to know if I use Cydua impactor will it remove Meraki? I'm trying not to get in trouble with the Tech office here. So if I use this Cydia impactor and it ends up the message disappears and Meraki is gone I could go into the Tech office and say my iPad was just crashing or something and make up an excuse and they will just reinstall Meraki and everything. I just want someone else's opinion on my situation.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Need help resetting iPad mini 1 with cydia impactor

Please be patient while awaiting a reply. Hopefully someone who can answer your questions will response soon. Take care...:)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I know exactly what you need to do but I won't help you since you're doing trying to do this with school property.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I know exactly what you need to do but I won't help you since you're doing trying to do this with school property.

No you don't.
You don't know anything.

OP, you cannot get rid of a management profile, like the meraki MDM profile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro