Need a weightlifting/gym progress tracking app

kunalashar

Dec 29, 2008
Visit site
Is there a free iPhone app on the AppStore that can record, track, and optionally graph the progress of my gym workouts and body proportions?

I want to enter/track the exercise, number of sets, weights per set, reps per set, etc. I also want to track/enter my weight, waist, W-H ratio, BMI, fat%, etc.

I don't need the exercises themselves - I'm familiar those already. But some way of enter the exercise names (one time only), and then the daily tracking of all these parameters.

Any such iPhone app?
TIA.

kunalashar

Dec 29, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that jamesus!

I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee does.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for that jamesus!

I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee does.

I wish Gyminee was a native app as well. I read on their blog that they are working on one, but I haven't heard any other information on it.

I haven't tested the other apps as most lacked a few things that I was looking for.