NCAA Football 2019

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That was one heckuva football game and the reigning champs will have the opportunity to defend the title against LSU. That should also be a great game...:)

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, I am getting ready to cheer on our Michigan Wolverines in the Citrus bowl on News Years day, let’s beat Alabama. Go Blue.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Florida vs Virginia game I’m currently watching on ESPN is shaping up to be quite competitive. This seasons bowl games have been quite fun to watch.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was hoping Michigan would play better but a different team came out of the tunnel for the second half. They look terrible, Patterson can’t make a pass down range to any of our receivers.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was hoping Michigan would play better but a different team came out of the tunnel for the second half. They look terrible, Patterson can’t make a pass down range to any of our receivers.

Michigan played a great game. But Bama made adjustments and probably got a chewing from Saban at the half.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Michigan played a great game. But Bama made adjustments and probably got a chewing from Saban at the half.

Michigan abandoned the run game and Shea Patterson couldn’t complete a pass down range. And last but not least, how about the two targeting calls on Alabama, they missed that where obvious.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Michigan abandoned the run game and Shea Patterson couldn’t complete a pass down range. And last but not least, how about the two targeting calls on Alabama, they missed that where obvious.

Yeah, not sure why they did that. Bama did make adjustments at the half, so maybe Harbaugh saw something he didn't like. Still didn't make much sense though.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, not sure why they did that. Bama did make adjustments at the half, so maybe Harbaugh saw something he didn't like. Still didn't make much sense though.

Nope and the media and fans back home in Michigan are not happy with the current Michigan football program and rightfully so.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm going with LSU tonight...who do you guys like in tonight's NCAA Football Championship game?

I'm old school. I have to go with the reigning champs until they are no longer the champs. I know this is basically a home game for LSU. All of the attention has been on them and deservedly so, but the champs are considered the underdogs so I expect them to enter the game with a chip on their shoulder and an intent to play the role of spoiler. We'll know soon enough.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner