NCAA Football 2019

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, tomorrow kicks off the 2019 college football season with Miami vs Florida here in Orlando. I am so pumped!

In celebration of tomorrow’s kickoff, I am watching the 2003 game featuring the U and the Gators on the ACC Network....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just under two hours to go...

cb8743d06fcc07ef96a03968764826ab.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Man, I’m so ready for this kickoff to the point where I can barely contain myself.......It’s football season.
Can you feel it?
Can You Feel It?
CAN YOU FEEL IT?

LOL...YES, my reminder has been set since early this morning...LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm going with the Gators, not because they're ranked #8 , but because JustMeD is going with the Hurricanes...LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Game. Good Finish. Entertaining. ...GATORS WIN!!!

The game was good, but my gosh, that young O-line for Miami has got to step up and protect the QB.

As for the QB, he should already know how to throw the ball away in lieu of taking a sack.

N’Koshi Perry would have gotten the ball in the end zone in the waning seconds of the game.

Both teams have work to do to fix the issues that were exposed throughout the game. The Gators’ QB will not be playing on Sundays, in my opinion, but several members of the D-line will be.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that was a good game, even if the ball did have butter on it. I kept hearing how the Gators were gonna blow the Canes out. That didn't happen.

This is the first time the Gators beat the U in quite some time, and they barely did it last night even though they are the better team right now.

The Gators’ QB is too unpredictable to be reliable, but he’s surrounded by awesome talent.

Time management was horrendous for Miami, and once again, the O-line was the weak link.

Both team do not play again until September 7th so we’ll see if they’ve worked out the kinks that were exposed in the season opener.

Last edited:

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
I think this will be one of those years everybody loves and hates the playoff system. There’s probably 5-6 teams with legitimate chances of winning the playoff and championship game and still only 4 will get in. It’s better than the old system but needs room for tweaking....that said I’m Penn State Alumni and unless Michigan falls apart I’ve resolved myself to the fact that as long as we beat Ohio State I’m good...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods