NBA thread

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations to LeBron James for reaching a milestone and becoming the forth all time leading scorer in NBA history.
9016bae151b0ae949b811038dd962c46.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What the heck!?!... When I attempt to watch the Warriors vs Suns game on NBA TV via the YouTube Live app on my TV, it states that the game is blacked out in my area. Yet, I am able to view that game on the NBA TV via the NBA app while signed in to my YouTube TV account on the same TV. Go figure!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What the heck!?!... When I attempt to watch the Warriors vs Suns game on NBA TV via the YouTube Live app on my TV, it states that the game is blacked out in my area. Yet, I am able to view that game on the NBA TV via the NBA app while signed in to my YouTube TV account on the same TV. Go figure!

That IS odd. I don't believe you are in any local blackout area. Hopefully you got to see my Sixers clobber the Pacers and take 3rd in the early game on ABC. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Seriously Steph, not a quarter court or even half court, but a three quarter court shot made. RIDICULOUS...That's just not fair..LOL

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seriously Steph, not a quarter court or even half court, but a three quarter court shot made. RIDICULOUS...That's just not fair..LOL

Oh it’s fair!......(Laughing)....There’s a reason he is regarded as the greatest shooter EVER!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Magic resigns?...I didn't see that coming. WOW

I figured that if he didn't get a big time player to join Lebron before the trade deadline that he would view this year as a failure, especially now that they're not going to make the playoffs. Still, I didn't expect him to flat out resign.....at least not this soon.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It's crazy that Magic resigns THIS year. That tells me they didn't have a plan beyond this season. They were really banking on things panning out in year one. That seems odd to me. When you land arguably the greatest player in the NBA currently, how do you leave after the first season? Without even waiting to see what moves you can make over the summer? The Lakers really have no idea what they're doing over there, imo.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's crazy that Magic resigns THIS year. That tells me they didn't have a plan beyond this season. They were really banking on things panning out in year one. That seems odd to me. When you land arguably the greatest player in the NBA currently, how do you leave after the first season? Without even waiting to see what moves you can make over the summer? The Lakers really have no idea what they're doing over there, imo.

I was actually thinking the same thing. It makes me wonder what a storied NBA franchise was thinking when they acquired LeBron.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is one heckuva NBA playoff game between the Orlando Magic and the Toronto Raptors. It has become a nail biter...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Both the Magic and the Nets have taken game 1 against the favorites. Simply awesome. With that being said, I want the Dubs to beat to heck out of the Clippers in the game coming up in about a half hour on ABC.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods