Navigate from Forums to Home Page - iMore anchor missing in the Forums

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
In the past few weeks I've noticed that the iMore "anchor" at the page top is not present. That used to be an easy way to go from the Forums to the main site. Now I click on topic in the second level header section (like iPad Pro), which takes you back to the web site, then from there can navigate to the iMore home page.

I checked the hamburger menu, and don't see a link to go home. Maybe I'm missing something? Seems to require more clicks now to get from the forums to the home page.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the past few weeks I've noticed that the iMore "anchor" at the page top is not present. That used to be an easy way to go from the Forums to the main site. Now I click on topic in the second level header section (like iPad Pro), which takes you back to the web site, then from there can navigate to the iMore home page.

I checked the hamburger menu, and don't see a link to go home. Maybe I'm missing something? Seems to require more clicks now to get from the forums to the home page.

As you can see from the below screenshot, I am logged in to the forums via my iPhone. iMore is not visible in the top center section of the page like it should be. However, if I click on that section, I am then taken to the iMore Blog’s home page. I will try it on my MacBook later.

e5d94db15066676c732986bdd34f0e96.jpg

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the "iMore" anchor text is there, it may just be that the font color does not appear. Same problem exists in the Android Central forums. Go to the page top, and slowly drag cursor from left to right/right to left across the empty blank space. In about the middle, the cursor will change to indicate that you have found a clickable link. Click that and it will take you to the iMore or Android Central home page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner