Nano vs Classic: Which would you recommend?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nano vs Classic

Depends on how much storage you need. I've used both Classic and Nano iPods and they performed exactly the same. If the Nano meets your storage needs then I would probably get that. But either way you can't really go wrong with either one.

Edit: just saw that your looking at the latest versions for both. If that's the case then I would definitely go with the Nano if it has enough storage for you. Otherwise the Classic is a beast.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm partial to the iPod Classic, however, I agree with Beyond Fire in this regard...:)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Depends on how much storage you need. I've used both Classic and Nano iPods and they performed exactly the same. If the Nano meets your storage needs then I would probably get that. But either way you can't really go wrong with either one.

Edit: just saw that your looking at the latest versions for both. If that's the case then I would definitely go with the Nano if it has enough storage for you. Otherwise the Classic is a beast.

I'm partial to the iPod Classic, however, I agree with Beyond Fire in this regard...:)

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plot_almighty

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I prefer classic. Better long term investment and carries the distinction of being classy (no pun intended) and timeless. Kind of like a high end/tech pocket watch. Storage options may be bigger than you need now, but I consider it growing room.

Edit: Sorry. Didn't notice this was almost 3 months old.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77