MyWi install problem

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm so happy that I've gotten almost everything on my Cydia wish list. I love my iPhone again! However, I can't get MyWi to install. I paid for the upgrade to 6.0 and when I try to install I get a page that says "Cannot comply". I read on the developer's Twitter page that if you are having problems installing you should delete ModMyI from your sources and re-add it. That didn't help. Has anyone been able to get it to install? I'm not sure what to try next. I don't need it right away but in a few weeks when I buy my iPad Mini I sure would like it to be working. What are the best alternatives to MyWi?

Thanks!

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Give it a few days. I think their servers are overwhelmed at the moment. If the issue doesn't clear in a week, contact Intelliborn and try to fix the issue. I think their email was support@Intelliborn.com. Don't be surprised if they take a day or two to reply.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Give it a few days. I think their servers are overwhelmed at the moment. If the issue doesn't clear in a week, contact Intelliborn and try to fix the issue. I think their email was support@Intelliborn.com. Don't be surprised if they take a day or two to reply.

20 bucks a pop they should have a better customer reply/service record!!!